As an IMHCA member you will …
- Receive a free listing on our website to promote your practice and enhance client access to your services
- Receive a quarterly newsletter containing the latest news in policy, licensure, conferences, training courses and other issues and events that affect you and your practice
- Have access to a confidential 24 hour online screening tool for depression, anxiety, bi-polar and PTSD for your clients.
- Have the ability to network with other counselors and counselor educators via email and while attending presentations and other events in your area
- Receive a discount on conferences, workshops, ethics training courses and other services offered exclusively for mental health counselors
- Have a voice and the opportunity to be actively involved in public policy and legislation that protects your interests.
Why should you join IMHCA?